That’s my problem I’m always working on too much. Phantasia – Book 2 in the Phi Athanatoi Series and two short steamy novellas that may never see the light of day. J
What do you need to set the mood for you to write?
A cup of strong coffee.
Where do you do your best work?
I prefer my desk at home but some days I need to get out and have noise around me. I just zone out and do as much as I can.
When did you fall in love...with writing? I think when my mother bought me my very own dictionary for school. I was so fascinated with words. My favourite book in the whole wide world is the dictionary. The thought of so many words and meanings in one book and the potential of stringing so many interesting words into sentences…a euphoric concept for a writer. Crazy…I know.
What do you love most about the genre you write?
I love that it feeds the thirst for the infinite possibilities that rattle around in my brain. The fact that I can use magic if I choose, is magic in itself. If it’s set in the here and now it limits me. I abhor limits when the creative muse is calling. Plus I think I’m a closet rule breaker. ;) Having said that, I do like to challenge my muse. So I’m attempting the here and now.
Share the titles of three books on your bedside table.
I don’t have a bedside table. But three books on my desk at the moment, The Wood Queen by Karen Mahoney, Too Good to be True by Kristen Higgins and Because of you by Cathy Maxwell.
Do you set yourself strict rules while you're writing?
I’m slowly learning and I have some good friends that slap me over the head occasionally. No names…
Ha ha, I don't mind admitting I'm onto you. We all need someone to whip our butts every now and then.
What is your favorite thing to do outside of writing?
Coffee with my hubby or friends. Nothing beats a quick coffee and some conversation. Outside of that I love walking, driving and reading.
Fast & Flirty
1. Favorite color - Blue
2. Favorite food – This is too hard a question. I love food. Okay… pasta is my comfort food.
3. Boots or heels- Boots for every day but heels for the evening.
4. eReader or Print- Both.
5. Social Media: Love it or Hate it- Addicted…much!
6. Beer, Liquor or Wine or tea- All of them and you forgot coffee.
7. Favorite place to get it on besides the bedroom- OMG! So not answering this. You’d be scarred for life. J
8. Favorite TV Show- At the moment Downton Abby and Game of Thrones.
9. Favorite Book series (besides your own) - I have so many but Charley Davidson by Darynda Jones. Makes me giggle. I like that books can do that.
10. Pj’s or Lingerie – Both.
11. Vampires vs. Shifters - Vampires
12. Favorite Genre- Paranormal then pretty much everything.